Updated: Jun 17, 2019
Before considering microblading there are a few preparations one must take not of before booking.
1. Microblading is not for those prone to keloid, or for those who are pregnant
2. Avoid acetaminophen, NSAIDs like ibuprofen and any supplements that contain vitamin E and niacin for at least 48 hours before procedure. Avoid Retinol, Retin A and AHA's
3. Avoid alcohol and caffeine for at least 24 hours as these substances may encourage excess bleeding
4. A touch up session is required (6 weeks). Your eyebrows will not be complete until they are healed from touch up (perfecting session)
5. NO Botox for 3 weeks before or after your appointment
6. DO NOT get eyebrows wet 7-10 days after microblading sessions
7. NO tanning of any kind until eyebrows are completely healed
8. Follow all after care
If you follow these simple rules, they will ensure your sessions go smoothly and proper after care will make sure your brows keep a healthy color and shape!